Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Roma's Story - Continued!

Welcome readers from The Jewish Przemysl Blog! This is Roma's Story, a continuation of Roma Baran's journey of family and self-discovery.

Below are links to all the Roma entries over at Jewish Przemysl:


And here is Roma's email that started this remarkable saga:
I just ran across the Przemysl blog and wanted to ask your advice. I just discovered (at the age of 61) that I am a Jew, that my parents survived the Holocaust under assumed names, and that I lived in Israel between 1949 and 1951. I am now in the early stages of trying to reconstruct my parents' real history. A summary of my father's reparation file states that he was interred in the Przemysl ghetto in 1942, liberated in Uzhorod in 1944, and was in Przemysl and Bytom after the war...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home